QINUDE Cleansing Gel With Organic Silk Extract
Volume: 150 ml
A Cleansing Gel that gently removes makeup and cleans your face while treating your skin with the best skincare ingredients: silk proteins, collagen, hyaluronic acid, peony root extract, jojoba oil and more.
QINUDE is a skincare brand that uses valuable domestic raw silk as its primary material for its products. QINUDE skincare was created at the famous Chiso silk factory in Japan, which has been manufacturing high-quality silk and making kimonos since 1555.
Out of the 20 amino acids that can be found in the human body, 18 are also found in silk fibroin. This means that human skin and silk fibroin are close to identical in terms of compounds found within.
The pH balance is also very close, with both human skin and silk being only mildly acidic. An entirely natural ingredient, as close as can be to human skin.
- Silk fibroins create a protective layer on the surface of our skin, which protects the epidermis from ultraviolet radiation and takes care of constant hydration.
- Protein fibers fill the damaged areas of the skin, wrinkles, and creases, restoring its integrity.
- Extract of peony root, tea leaf and sake rice enzymes - natural whitening products that gently affect the skin and also eliminate inflammation and redness.
- Jojoba oil, soybeans and chamomile extract moisturize and soothe.
- The gel gently cleanses the skin from makeup, old keratin cells and plugs, and allows the skin to breathe.
Natural extracts of grapefruit, bergamot and yuzu make up the brand’s aromatic composition.
Does not contain mineral oils, synthetic dyes, parabens and flavorings.
The paper packaging design was created by a kimono maker and repeats the exquisite patterns of Japanese traditional clothing.
How to use: put enough gel on a cotton pad or palm and remove makeup. Finish off by applying lotion and milk.