MAKOTO KAMATA UV Color Base SPF 50 PA+++
Japanese sunscreen Makoto Kamata UV Color Base SPF 50 PA+++ is a milky lightweight SPF for face formulate with physical UV filters to be gentle on even the most sensitive of skin types.
This Japanese sunscreen was developed to work be the ideal primer at the end of your daily skincare routine. Perfectly protecting and prepping the skin for makeup application.
A colorless makeup primer that not only prepares the skin for makeup application but also provides the highest degree of sun protection with an SPF 50 ／ PA +++ UV filters.
- Non-chemical, Physical SPF filters
- Acts as an SPF & makeup primer
- Blurs the appearance of pores
- Satin lightweight finish
- No white cast
- Lightweight sunscreen for face, easily absorbable texture
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Minimal Ingredients
Free from any, parabens / colors / fragrance / Alcohol
Volume: 30 ml
What is Makoto Kamata?
The creator of the brand, Makoto Kamata, has been producing cosmetics for over 50 years. His path began with a collaboration with the Shu Uemura brand.
Makoto Kamata created his own school of "face analysis" theory, based on tens of thousands of clinical data on the properties of skin and facial tissues. This knowledge served as the basis for the birth of the unique skincare brand.
Cyclopentasiloxane, water, dimethicone, BG, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, (vinyl dimethicone / methicone silsesquioxane) crosspolymer, diisostearyl malate, AI hydroxide, glycerin, stearic acid, hydrogen dimethicone, Isostearic acid, EDTA-3Na, methylparaben, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, zinc oxide, titanium oxide
How To Use
- Apply 3 finger lines worth (1/2 teaspoon) of Japanese sunscreen to hands
- Gently massage into skin, pat in to increase absorption
- Reapply every 4 hours for optimal daily protection