HYAKKASO Natural Face Soap (for Acne Treatment)
The powder of a mineral of volcanic origin Maifan (Maifan Stone) has been used for many centuries in Chinese medicine and is a proven tool against various skin diseases. The stone contains calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, selenium, and its regenerative property, accelerates the healing of wounds and ulcers of the skin.
- Excellent for acne/ pimple treatment
- Restore healing power of the skin when used regularly
- Contains 22 types of herbal extracts
- No artificial preservatives, coloring or fragrance
- Gentle to the skin
- Suitable for acne-prone skin & sensitive skin
During washing, the powder of this mineral neutralizes chemicals in tap water, ionizing it and saturating it with useful minerals.
A carefully selected combination of herbs is able to combat four types of skin rashes:
- from purulent rashes, extracts of Hauytuniya, Amur velvet, Japanese smoked, pueraria, wormwood are used.
- from comedones - extracts of apricot kernel, passerine, makino and olive oil.
- from subcutaneous blackheads - extracts of gardenia, peach seed, angelica, linder and hawthorn.
- from red inflammation - extracts of ginseng, aloe, licorice, Chinese peony.
- For moisturizing applied squalane, olive oil and sandalwood.
Method of application: foam the soap on wet skin or using a special mesh for whipping soap. Wash your face with the resulting foam, then rinse with water. Can be used to wash the body instead of shower gel.
Composition: Soap base, Maifan stone powder, wood vinegar, Houttuynia extract, Peonies extract, Licorice extract, Plum extract, Apricot kernel extract, Ginseng extract, Prunus persica extract, Aloe vera extract, Chinese mugwort extract, A ngelica acutiloba extract, Fennel extract , Auren extract, Pueraria Lobata Root extract, Gardenia extract, Lindera Strychnifolia Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Shikon Extract, Hawthorn Extract, Sandalwood Oil, Glycerin, Olive Oil, Squalane, Water