DIREIA Revitalizing Face Serum (anti-aging)
Manufacturer: DIREIA, Japan
DIREIA Stem Revita Serum is a stem cell extract serum.
Gentle, nourishing, rich texture on a natural moisturizing base without silicones, mineral oils and alcohol.
Human stem cells
Peptide Proliphil F4
The innovative Direia stem revita serum line is the pinnacle of Japanese technology in the field of anti-ageing cosmeceuticals.
Innovative 3D Nanotechnology has made it possible to “pack” the components into the liposome as nano-sized fibre, which penetrates the level of the dermis, where it affect the cellular process. The liposome of this quality prolongs the moisturizing effect of the cream, as it releases the components gradually, so the skin feels optimally moisturized during the day.
A high concentration of human stem cell culture solution is added to the HADS-Activator Complex's unique ingredients with innovative 3D nanotechnology to awaken the natural regenerative power of the skin and keep the skin beautiful.
How to use
〇 Morning/evening face wash → After applying lotion, use an appropriate amount (1 to 2 pushes) and gently moisture your face or neck. Gently massage the entire face and apply it on the cheeks and eye areas.
〇 Please avoid excessive massage to the eyes.
〇 Use twice a day for one month.
Within a few weeks of daily use, results will start to show. Pigmentation will lighten and facial contours will tighten. The manufacturer’s data also shows a reduction in bags under the eyes, nasolabial folds, and small wrinkles.
The revitalizing serum deeply nourishes and stabilizes skin condition and the ability to heal itself. It boosts collagen and elastin production (tightening the skin) and provides comprehensive anti-ageing care. Lightens pigmentation and improves complexion.
It has no contraindications, suitable for all skin types. Suitable for the area around the eyes.
Serum can be used separately or in combination with other products of the Direia line.
* Manufactured at the "ISO9001 certified factory" which is an international quality control system.
* It is manufactured at a factory that has acquired Ecocert certification. * “ECOCERT” is an international organic certification organization based in France. The standard is said to be the world standard for organic certification organizations.
* Stem cells are cultivated in a clean room that complies with GMP (Quality Control Standards for Pharmaceuticals, etc. established by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare based on the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law), and handling is performed under the aseptic condition of a clean bench. It is managed by a management system that complies with GMP and drug level safety inspections are conducted.
* No artificial fragrances, artificial colors, mineral oils, parabens, silicones or UV absorbers are used.
* No genetically modified ingredients are used.
* No animal experiments are conducted during the product manufacturing process.
DIREIA is a professional brand of Japanese cosmetics, using the latest technologies in the beauty industry. The brand uses patented unique innovative 3D nanotechnology technology for ultra-deep penetration of nutrients into the layers of the epidermis.