Air Sanitization Badge AIR DOCTOR PORTABLE
Manufacturer: Novopin, Japan
Portable Air Doctor effectively kills pathogenic microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria and viruses.
The Power of Solid Chloride dioxide:
- Strong Antibacterial Effect: Solid chloride dioxide has two and a half times more oxidizing power than general chlorine agents used for disinfectant. Effectively eliminates bacteria, mold, etc.
- Strong Deodorization: During oxidation, gives off chlorine oxide gas, and it decomposes hydrogen sulfide, mercaptan and other causes of bad odor emitted from the septic matter.
- Safe to Use: United Nations Food Committee approved Solid Chloride dioxide as Class A-1 which is in the same category as sugar and salt.
- Not for children below the ages of 3 years old
How to Use: Remove the product from the packaging and peel off the sticker. Use attached clip to hang from the chest pocket, bag, etc.
Effective Period: once opened, effective for up to one month. Effective period may differ under different circumstances.
Cautions for use:
- Safe for children from 3 years old and above.
- Do not ingest the product.
- Do not use for any other purposes.
- The product is less likely to be effective outdoors in windy conditions.
- Immediately stop use of the product if you experience any adverse effects.
- If ingested, drink plenty of water and try to disgorge the product. Immediately seek medical advice.
- In case of skin and eye contact, wash with plenty of water. Seek medical advice if needed.
- May cause corrosion and rust if used on or near metal objects.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Do not use near flame or sources of ignition. Avoid high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Store in a sealed container when not in use.
Ingredients: sodium chlorite, natural inorganic mineral (natural zeolite)