DR. SELECT Organic SPA Lotion
Organic Lotion with Probiotic Select Organic SPA.
The lotion has a highly moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. Normalizes the natural microflora of the skin.
Not sticky. Keeps skin moist and supple all day.
The basis of the lotion includes:
- Thermal water from the hot springs Izumo Yumura. It has a deep moisturizing effect.
- Sage extract - has an anti-inflammatory effect and fights the appearance of acne.
- Damask rose oil - rejuvenates and regenerates epidermal cells. Increases skin firmness and elasticity, normalizes the sebaceous glands. Gives the skin a beautiful and even color.
- Hawthorn fruit extract - has a tonic and antioxidant effect.
Also in the composition of double hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed collagen and tocopherol (vitamin E).
Lotion has a mild aroma of roses.
Without the use of artificial colors and flavors, alcohol, parabens, phenoxytanol. It does not contain derivatives of oil products and mineral oils.
All the ingredients used in the LBS organic series have passed the international certification of Ecocert organic products.
The presence of beneficial bacteria in skincare products not only has a deeply moisturizing effect, fights dryness and peeling, but also evens out the tone, eliminates eczema, acne and redness.
Method of application:
1. Pour a small amount of lotion in the palm of your hand and spread it over the face
2. Using soft patting movements, as if “driving” it into the skin.
3. Finish off with a cream or emulsion.
Suitable for day and night daily care.
Ingredients: Water, BG, glycerin, (Bacillus / lactobacillus / Saccharomyces) / rice enzyme, aloe vera juice, hot spring water, hawthorn fruit extract, sage leaf extract, betaine, soy sterol, pentylene glycol, ascorbylglucosidosine, glycerylglycerol, glycerylglycerol, glycerol hydrolyzed collagen, water-soluble collagen, thioctic acid, tocopherol, carnitine, citrulline, pyridoxine HCI, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, allantoin, hydrogenated lecithin, sorbitan coagutate PEG-20, sodium citrate, Leuconostock / radish root enzyme, ladies oil